Proven and Sustainable Services
Let us help you dramatically improve your business
Systems and Information
Information Technology (IT) is challenging to get right and expensive to get wrong – leading to lost efficiency and potential regulatory shortfalls. Resilicore promotes the right technology, tight implementation, and appropriate monitoring, leading to significant improvements in growth and efficiency. We marry sound business advice and technical know how to ensure technology risks are managed.
- IT Strategy Development
- IT Costs Assessments and Management
- IT in Mergers and Acquisition
- Systems Selection and Deployment
- Cloud Based EPM Systems Implementation
- Data Management – Meta, Warehousing, Database
- Propensity Modelling; Churn, Cross-sell, Up-sell, Default, Conversion / Uptake.
- Consolidation and Close Process Metrics
- Time Series Modelling & Forecasting.
- Fraud & Collections Analytics.
- Simulations (e.g.. Monte Carlo)
- Retention and Attrition (Customer, Employee) Analytics
Hotel Chain - BI Center of Competency (BICC)
Client wanted to formalize analytics and to create a governance organization with clear accountabilities regarding BI; clearly defined roles and a process for the definition, development, and deployment of business performance metrics and BI and on-going integration
- Ensured standardization and integrity of information and process across the organization
- Identification of the KPIs required to manage the business
- Established unambiguous organization for the detailed requirements and design for the measures and reports
- Clearly defined roles for training, support, and power users
- Development of the Business Intelligence Center of Excellence governing body with cross business and IT alignment
- Overall process was agreed within the BI Organization.
- Supporting processes were documented or created and agreed across business units leading to highly efficient analytics asset development in the firm
Non Profit NGO- Systems Integration
Struggled to close, consolidate, and report its financial
performance due to its: Rapid growth International operations and Complex operating structure, inconsistent Enterprise Resource
Planning (ERP) tool use resulting in: Complicated annual close processes, and poor financial oversight with convoluted and bad reporting of financial results
- Designed a new code block structure for reporting results
- Improved its close reporting calendar with 20 countries
- Improved its requirements design for consolidation package
- Helped select Host Analytics® as its reporting and consolidation package for HQ
- Improved its data load and related party transactions
Close process improvement from annual 6 months after Y/E to 3
Greatly improved statutory and management reporting
Ability to conduct additional reporting e.g. cash flows
Reduction in Audit and accounting fees at year end